Living Hope Christian Fellowship is a group of believers committed to fellowshiping in the study of the word of God and in prayer for the purpose of renewing our minds and presenting our bodies as a living sacrifice unto the Lord (Roman 12:1,2). Living Hope Fellowship members consist of people who come from different churches and from different background to fellowship in the Word of God and in prayer on every Tuesday of the week. If you are nearby our venue in Dagenham East, we encourage you to join us.
Some of Our Activities Include:
- We run a Tuesday “Fellowship” whereby we teach deep and thorough biblical word to people.
- We passionately encourage our people to be the best they can in whatever they do; spiritually and in the market place.
- We hold a monthly telephone prayer conference whereby we intercede for the People, Community and Nation.
- We run a weekly food bank in conjunction with Old Methodist Church and Dagenham food bank every Tuesday between 5.00pm-6.00pm; to support the less privileged in the Community.
- We financially support good charitable causes for the less privileged in Africa.
- We hold a sisterhood (Chat and Chew) ministry to help encourage, support, prayer and motivate the younger and older married women